DANCE WORKSHOP/PERFORMANCE WITH SHARON MASON AND THE DJAADJAWAN DANCERS
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: NAROOMA, NSW
- Product code: DDDW
Highlights and Inclusions:
- Have fun and learn how traditional dance steps with the Djaadjawan Dancers
- Listen to traditional songs and music
- Learn about natural resources and traditional costume
- Please note a minimum of 4 participants are required to run this tour (with a maximum of 20).
WHO: ALL AGES, UNDER 12'S ARE FREE
HOW LONG: 2 hours
WHEN: 10 am to 12 o'clock or 2 pm to 4 pm
INCLUDED: 2 hour Indigenous dance showcase and cultural talk
BRING: JACKET FOR COOLER WEATHER AND COMFORTABLE SHOES. SUITABLE FOR ALL PEOPLE.
WE ARE 100% ABORIGINAL OWNED AND OPERATED